Science Borealis, is looking for an experienced volunteer fundraiser/donor relations representative. This person understands not-for-profit organizations and has successfully raised funds by reaching out to the public and Science Borealis is looking for a Volunteer Fundraiser/Donor Relations Representative. This person will raise funds to cover the costs of science communication, training and projects, and the development and maintenance of our website and social media efforts.
Science Borealis is a geographically diverse, remote work environment.
- Develop and manage the fund raising activities of Science Borealis in collaboration with Science Borealis leadership.
- Write grant proposals to support Science Borealis’s science communication training program and special projects.
- Build relationships with donors through digital marketing in social media.
- Experience/understanding of fundraising, digital marketing.
- Experience working in a remote, collaborative team environment.
- Experience writing fundraising/grant proposals is an asset.
To apply, please send your resume, a cover letter and a short (500-1000 word) fundraising/grant proposal writing sample to : firstname.lastname@example.org